FreeMascot Anti-fog / Anti-splash Clear Lens Safety Glasses for Construction, Laboratory Eye Protection Glasses
|Frame Style 9
|Lens Coating Description
About this item
- Anti-Fog Coating coating
- Clear Lens with Anti-fog/ Anti-dust/ Anti-Splash / Anti-Scratch function
- Wide and clean lens, Light weight and comfortable
- Visible light transmittance: 100%; CE and ANSI Z87.1 standards approved
- Best for Construction, Laboratory, Chemistry, Welding, Outdoor Personal Eye Protection
- Packing list: 1 x Safety Goggles, 1 X Clean Cloth
- Why Laser Safety?
Even at lower power output levels, it is possible to cause irreversible ocular injury from a single accidental exposure to a direct or reﬂected laser beam, depending on the wavelength, output and exposure duration. Laser safety can prevent damage to equipment as well. An important factor in determining damage potential is irradiance, the power per area, expressed in watt/cm2.
- Daylight Transmission (VLT) and Color Vision
When we wear laser safety glasses, some wavelengths of the spectrum that would normally reach our eyes are ﬁltered out. If we block light from the visible region, this inevitably changes our perception of our environment. First, the attenuation of transmission in the environment increases, causing a darkening effect—similar to the eﬀect of sunglasses. Second, blocking certain wavelengths will change our perception of color.