NEW Philips HeartStart FRX Defibrillator 861304
The Philips HeartStart FRx Defibrillator features technological advancements to help in treating the most common cause of Sudden cardiac Arrest. It’s designed to be easy to set up and use, as well as rugged and reliable. The Philips FRX has a proven success record and has been used in many different industries such as Law Enforcement, EMS, Businesses, Schools, and even for personal use. The Philips HeartStart FRx Defibrillator is your answer for treating SCA in rescue environments too demanding for other brands of defibrillators.
Easy as 1–2–3 in an emergency
Press the green On/Off button, which activates voice instruction and visual icons. Place the pads on the patient as directed. When advised by the device, press the orange Shock button.
Patented Quick Shock typically administers a shock just eight seconds after CPR, making the FRx among the fastest in its class at delivering shock treatment after CPR. Studies show that minimizing time to shock after CPR may improve survival. As the CPR guidelines note, “Reduction in the interval from compression to shock delivery by even a few seconds can increase the probability of shock success.
The FRx contains remarkable technology that adapts to the situation at hand.
• Integrated SMART Pads II placed on the victim’s bare skin sense and adapt the defibrillator’s instructions to your actions every step of the way.
• SMART Analysis automatically assesses heart rhythm and will only deliver a shock if the rhythm is determined to be shockable – even if the Shock button is pressed
. • Sensors in the pad also immediately measure the resistance of the patient’s body and adjust shock attributes accordingly, so that the right current is delivered to the heart on every needed shock.
• Artifact detection allows ECG analysis even in the presence of most pacemaker artifacts and many other electrical noise sources. When more challenging sources of artifact are detected, the voice prompts suggest corrective action.
For Infants, children, and adults
SMART Pads II can be used for both adults and children. Simply insert the Infant/Child Key into the FRx to signal to the device that you’re treating an infant or a child. The defibrillator adjusts its Life Guidance to provide special pads placement and CPR instructions. The pads icons also flash to show you the optimized pads placement, and the device reduces defibrillation therapy to a level more appropriate for an infant or a child. Because you don’t have to switch pads based on the person’s age, you can deliver therapy quickly, and you don’t have the extra expense of purchasing separate pads for adults and children. Proven therapy At the core of all HeartStart defibrillators are SMART Analysis and SMART Biphasic technologies. SMART Analysis determines if a shock is needed. And the SMART Biphasic shock waveform is highly effective at treating cardiac arrest, yet reduces stunning of a fragile heart. Effectiveness of these technologies is proven by more than 40 published, peer-reviewed studies.
FRX Kit Contents
- 1 Set Of Heartstart SMART Pads ii
- 1 HeartStart FRX Carrying Case
- 1 M5070A HeartStart Battery
- 1 Fast Response Rescue Kit
- 1 Owners Manual
- 1 Free Prescription
- 8 Year Factory Warranty
- 24 Hour Customer Service
- Optional Infant Child key
- FREE Shipping